Yoga Class Policies
You will be required to Prepay for any registered class(es) if any of the following is true:
If any of the above apply to you, then YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PREPAY
- This is your first time attending
- You have not attended a class within the past 6 month
- You failed to show up for the last class you registered for
for any classes that you register for in order to hold your reservation. Failure to prepay within 15 minutes of registration will result in removal of your registration(s).
ADDITIONALLY, the following rules are in effect FOR ALL PREPAYMENTS:
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY:
- If you are required to Prepay, then you must Prepay for ALL Classes that you register for.
- There are NO REFUNDS. Only register if you are committed and available for the date(s).
- Prepayment applies to the original class(es) scheduled only.
- As a one time courtesy, you may change your registration date if you request the change at least 48 hours before the original scheduled class.
- If you fail to reschedule 48 hours before the class, or do not show up, the prepayment is used to cover the space that was held for you.
- If you fail to reschedule 48 hours before the class, or do not show up, any future class registrations may be removed
- You may not receive any reminders about your registrations.
- It is your responsiblity to keep track of your registrations. If you don't see your confirmation email, look in your spam folder. If you are in doubt, you can email or text Jeff.
- If you do not show up for class or fail to give at least 24 hour cancellation notice, ALL FUTURE unpaid registrations will be removed.
- If you have an active 5-Class Card and fail to show up or provide at least 24 hour cancellation notice, the class will be charged to your Class Card if your spot could have been used by another student.
- Once a No Show or improper cancellation has occured, you will be required to Prepay for any future registrations for up to 6 Months.